SURF JAM RESULTS

Socks and Desi Knock Colleen Down a Peg!

Photos courtesy Colleen Brennan
Surf Results and photos courtesy VW Sands














After winning 4 Surf Jams in a row, Colleen Brennan's first place streak was ended by the excellent surfing of Desi Beaumont and Socks Clawtooth who tied for first. Colleen took a close second place and O'Neill Auer took a tight third. Kim Henig took high score of the event with a 17.50 in the 4th preliminary heat, giving her a place in the semi finals. In describing his winning combos, Socks stated, "On my last wave, I went from far pipe to close pipe and just as I hit the end of my run, I hopped onto the hammock (smiles)...VERY intentional. It's SJ - it's all good."
Final Results:

First place tie - Desirae Beaumont - 16.50
Socks Clawtooth - 16.50

Second place - Colleen Brennan - 16.00

Third place - O'Neill Auer - 15.50














Congratulations to the finalists and all the participants!









Share:

No comments: