Dolphin Tales

submitted by Kantbe Thursday



I’ve been honored to have the privilege of working with Tauri Tigerpaw and SurfWatch since 2009 when I started contributing occasionally for the Kantbe Serious column and continuing the Wave Report started by Socks Clawtooth. I’ve made many friends due to my involvement with SurfWatch. As with real life, I’ve also lost a few as well. Sometimes, reporting things can be a source of misunderstanding and misinterpretation of intent.

As Douglas Adams describes in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, for all the communication efforts and jumping through hoops trying to be clear, the dolphins just weren’t able to get their thoughts across. Sometimes that’s true between human beings.

Being a part of SurfWatch has been a wonderful experience and a great ride. To paraphrase the dolphins, so long for now and thanks for all the fish!


Share:

No comments: