Wax on Pinky

submitted by Dillan Munro



Name: Pinky (pinky0502.ethaniel)

How long have you been SL surfing:
I am new to surfing. The great people at Surfer's Bay are helping to teach me how.

Location Caught: Surfer's Bay

1. What is your preferred board choice?
I don't have a preferred board, at the moment, only because I am new to surfing. I have been told The Shack has great boards...C-3 boards and he does custom.

2. What do you like most about this beach?
The people are really friendly. it's a beautiful spot to just relax and enjoy the view as well as surfing. DJs most mornings, I enjoy it. I've met some really nice people.

3. Do you prefer to surf competitively or just for fun?
I surf for fun. I am nowhere near competitive surfing.

4. What is your go-to surf song?
I am a rock and roll girl. I am a big Aerosmith fan. I think "Living on the Edge" would be a great tune to surf to. You can play Aerosmith all day long. But, I like a lot of other bands too.

5. What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from surfing?
I have been in SL for 10 years. I really love meeting people from all over the world. I also love to explore random sims. The creativity and beauty of the builds are really amazing. I am also a frequent visitor to Ohana Rock Club. Of course my hobbies include shopping and Greedy.


Share:

No comments: