Breaking News on Cloudbreak...


Reposted from cloudbreakregion.com



Important Update on Cloudbreak 
October 29, 2018

vallylavender

In the past four months [cloudbreak] has enjoyed over 6,000 visitors who have come to surf, blog, photograph, relax and attend The Sand Bar events. I have personally enjoyed meeting so many new people who appreciate the vision I had in creating [cloudbreak]. I had a beautiful vision and the dirtypretty team carried out that vision. I thank them again.

I have accomplished what I set out to do and that was to create a beautiful landscape for all to enjoy which provided for all types of visitors. Now the time has come for me to take on new endeavors in real life and in second life.

Therefore I am selling [cloudbreak] region on December 15, 2018 to a wonderful buyer who shall remain anonymous until the date the sale takes place. He is a seasoned region owner and surfing professional. It is his desire to continue the dream I had for [cloudbreak] so it shall remain as you know it now, with only a few minor changes. You can expect the same wonderful experiences as you have enjoyed in the past. I paid for dirtypretty to provide a wonderful build here at [cloudbreak] and as it should be, it will remain intact for all to enjoy, specifically all dirtypretty members who paid for a membership and for the recent 150 [cloudbreak] members which joined for free. Contact me if you would like to join the new [cloudbreak] group. It will remain as is with the new Owner.

Cloudbreak will be temporarily closed for a couple of weeks while we attend to some details of the sale transaction.  I appreciate so much your patience during this time.

I also want to express my sincere gratitude for the opportunity to give you a gift, a beautiful gift which I poured my heart and soul into. Thank you for enjoying it with me and I do hope you have many more future happy times at [cloudbreak].

I will be busy very soon working on my new sim project called [valium]. I will keep you posted on that with a new website and blog coming soon. I hope to see you there as well! Until then,

my kindest regards,

valium lavender


Dirty Pretty has this comment for the record: 
"[dirty.pretty] have not been consulted or included in any negotiations on the sale of hosted assets on the Cloudbreak regions, and therefore are not in a position at this time to comment on any ongoing support or group access to the region(s) as no arrangements have been made at the point of this publication."
Share:

No comments: