FINAL RESULTS SLSA SURF CRAZY HP5 COMPETITION

Final scores submitted by Gia Villano

Photos courtesy Rhonda Somerton Facebook w/permission of Johnny Whadd

Final results from the Second Life Surfing Association (SLSA) Surf Crazy HP5 competition from Saturday, February 17:

1st place Johnny Whadd  15.83
2nd place Kris Marley  15.75
3rd place Cierra Theriac 15.50
4th place Bodhi Lowtide 15.41
5th place Frankie Edon 15.25
6th place Kristen  14.75
7th place Moira  14.41



Champion, Johnny Whadd,on his final heat: I had a great run in my heat, i won the heat then in the Finals, I did ok my first two waves but it was the last wave that clinched it.  I caught the edge of the wave prim and it launched me really high up in the air so I made the best of it my tricking out in mid air and then by divine intervention, i landed it back on the same wave then into a barell roll...it was epic.



Share:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing day! Congrats to all the SLurfers!

JW said...

It was a blast, for sure!