Fashion Report - Collabor88

Submitted by Cierra Theriac

Everyone knows I love Event Shopping!  So I hit Collabor88 a few days ago and picked up a couple things.

Perfect for a stroll on the beach is this cute T-Shirt dress from Emery, and you can't stroll alone, so I brought my new friends I got from Mish Mish. I also found this great hairstyle from Exile, hat included (with HUD).


Dress - Emery Rataj Loose T-Shirt (C88)
Hair - Exile Break the Rules (C88)
Bear - Mish Mish Teddy Bear to Hug (C88)
Shoes - fri. - Dusty Sandals (mainstore)

While at the beach you have to hit the surf! Picked up the cute 'kini from Cosmic Dust at Fifty Linden Fridays.


Bikini - [Cosmic Dust] Skye Bikini (FLF)
Pose - {QP} Breaking Waves (gacha)

Every once in a while, a girl likes to play dress up... so to end the day, is this gorgeous (and a bit sexy) gown from [Cynful]


Dress - [Cynful] Andressa (C88)
Hair - Monso Hyuna (mainstore)


Avi Credits:
Body - Maitreya
Head - Catwa Catya
Shape - Modded Catya

Skin - Glam Affair Kelly
Share:

No comments: