Virtual Highway Surf Association

Submitted by Marianna Monentes


Virtual Highway Surf Association (VHSA) was born with the hopes of bringing surfing to the Virtual Highway. With all of us working together that dream will become a reality… the dream of endless summers on the Virtual Highway.

Tiffany Magic and logger Sewel, inspired us when Tiffany Magic IM me and asked what to name her newly created surf SIMS. All she had to say is “surf” and already in my mind the association was born. When a very good friend said to name our surf shop Virtual Highway Surf Association", I then created the group.  Before the wave, before the board...because to me the association just needed the surfers we could sure make waves.

The board and wave at the present time is a board and wave by Kayaker Magic. For the last few weeks, I have been watching him test various scripts, and he has a board that indeed brings a smile to my face. It is simply amazing to me we can actually surf in OpenSim -- to me that is quite an accomplishment. Many have tried to create a surfboard script and even in Second Life (SL), it is a major undertaking.
Kayaker Magic has been wonderful to work with, he never once told me no...he said we can try. Thank you, Kayaker, for bringing surfing to Virtual Highway, I for one. will be forever indebted. Kayaker makes other great products such as kayaks and amazingly realistic aquatic life too, which he will be bringing to Virtual Highway soon.

Welcome to V.H.S.A.
http://wd-entertainment.com/wordpress/
Share:

No comments: